OMG I WON!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Britax has been doing a feedback survey for technicians - any time you do a check with a Britax seat if you fill out their survey with all the model info and vehicle info and notes and tips you're entered to win AND I TOTALLY WON.

Sorry I'm a little in shock lol I never win things!

I can pick any Britax model and color choice.. AH! Someone tell me what to get!!!

:eek::eek:

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
OMG THAT IS SO COOL! I'm super jealous!!! I'd get the red FR85 SICT.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
OMG THAT IS SO COOL! I'm super jealous!!! I'd get the red FR85 SICT.

I can't deciiiiideeee! I have five days to send the form in lol I'm going to be heming and hawing over it. My first thought was Frontier since they are so hard to come by good deals on, but I already have a Frontier and a ProSport so I really don't *need* another combo seat...

Sam is so small I'm tempted to get a convertible to use when we eventually have #2 since they'll likely be built like hmm but AHH I DON'T KNOWWW.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Get something you can use now. I vote cowmoo frontier.

I DO love some Moo! And I could put our other Frontier in my mom's car. I wish the SICT came in cowmoo, I would kinda like SICT for my car since it's a 98 and he has to be outboard because there is no center tether...

This is really hard lol.

canadiangie

I DO love some Moo! And I could put our other Frontier in my mom's car. I wish the SICT came in cowmoo, I would kinda like SICT for my car since it's a 98 and he has to be outboard because there is no center tether...

This is really hard lol.

I'd get a SICT Frontier for sure! How awesome is that! Congrats. :)

Jessica61624

I'd get a frontier! Im not a fan on their convertibles. That's awesome you won! The red in the sict isn't mesh so I'd get that.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Britax has been doing a feedback survey for technicians - any time you do a check with a Britax seat if you fill out their survey with all the model info and vehicle info and notes and tips you're entered to win AND I TOTALLY WON.

Sorry I'm a little in shock lol I never win things!

You did win a Graco/Car-Seat.Org 10th anniversary giveaway I think;-)

Congrats on the Britax win!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
You did win a Graco/Car-Seat.Org 10th anniversary giveaway I think;-)

Congrats on the Britax win!

You're right haha I did!! I guess I only win car seats!! And the MR was given away to a great home so I guess this is my karma, hooray!

(and my mouse is sitting on my lovely CSO 10th anniversary mousepad as I type!)

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Congrats! Sounds like the FR SICT would be a good choice. Let us know what you decide!

Are they still doing the contest? I check SO many Britax seats!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Congrats! Sounds like the FR SICT would be a good choice. Let us know what you decide!

Are they still doing the contest? I check SO many Britax seats!

I think so, they're giving away one seat per month drawn from the surveys they receive, and this is the second month, I'm not sure how long it goes for. If you go to the Britax tech site, it's on the main page. The survey is pretty quick too, doesn't take more than a couple minutes. I had a particularly Britax-heavy month so I probably entered about 10 times (you can enter for as many seat checks as you do!). It'd be awesome if another CSO person won!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I'm leaning towards the SICT... but does anyone have any thought, if my regular Frontier fits next to a Keyfit, would the SICT fit there or is it just going to be too big? There's not much room to spare, but they do fit nicely next to one another right now with room for another passenger on the other side.

christineka

Wow! Congrats! I just did some britax seats and didn't think to write down the info for personal stuff. I wonder if I could get it from the tech in charge.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC