New stuff at Target

ADS

Jessica61624

I'm not a fan of the new patterns. When did the myride change to 70? I wasn't aware that was happening. I like the mix n match idea with the booster except I see people not buying the pads.

christineka

I remember doing the graco survey on the different colors and pads, but I didn't realize they'd sell them separately. I also think people will buy the booster and not the pad because it's cheaper that way. I wonder if the seat is allowed to be used without the pad.

Is this secure kid a new pattern? http://www.target.com/p/evenflo-securekid-300-carseat-princeton/-/A-14068423 I haven't seen it before. I'm glad to see more color, but I still think its ugly.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Love the idea behind the "colorz," hate the spelling, double-hate that they're NBB and not HBB, and triple-hate the idea of selling them separately. I forsee a LOT of 4yos arriving in seat checks in padless colorz in the upcoming months.

ETA: Thanks for finding the new stuff!

ETA: Looks like the MR70 (did they raise the top slots, or just the height limit?) infant padding is reversible. Interesting. Wish they'd put the Marston pattern on the seat and not just the padding...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Funny, I have been pondering exactly how I can get a peace n love cover on a green Big Kid Amp, and Graco went and stole the idea I wanted Evenflo to have....

babyherder

Graco seems to have a thing with "z" at the end of words for their new designs. I like the new myride designs but since the design is only on the insert its just kinda pointless.

PikkuMyy

I remember doing the graco survey on the different colors and pads, but I didn't realize they'd sell them separately. I also think people will buy the booster and not the pad because it's cheaper that way. I wonder if the seat is allowed to be used without the pad.

Is this secure kid a new pattern? http://www.target.com/p/evenflo-securekid-300-carseat-princeton/-/A-14068423 I haven't seen it before. I'm glad to see more color, but I still think its ugly.

:yeahthat: (bolded part)

I don't understand why Graco is selling the NB TB cover-less. I feel like it would make more sense to sell the booster with a cover and sell extra covers as an option. I can also see parents buying the "cute" NBB for their 3 and 4 year olds because "he/she wanted that one!" Graco, please make some fun covers (and colorful plastic!!) for the Nautilus and HB TB!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The Colorz (hate that spelling, by the way) are stupid. The colors are only on the armrests and cupholders on some of the plastics. Why couldn't they take a lesson from Evenflo and the Amp? Make the boosters COLORFUL! Even better-- make the NAUTILUS colorful!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
OH! I just noticed something else!

We already have an issue with parents mixing up KITCHEN boosters and CAR boosters. Look at the breadcrumb trail on the Colorz pads... they are listed as HIGHCHAIR covers. :doh: That's just going to add to the confusion. :mad:

Pixels

The cupholders on the MyRide look like they come out. See the raised area to get your finger underneath, to pop it out?

robbertbobbert

For some reason that MR is making me irrationally irritated.

It's just SO half-assed. I mean, we know Graco loves boring, ugly covers, but with that pattern literally ONLY being on the insert they just aren't even trying anymore.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Those are hideous. I thought they were getting somewhere with the Beckett Nautilus, but mow they're 100 times worse.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC