Magic Beans 31 Days of Giveaways 2012

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Apparently it IS the same word. And I found it in the email they sent me yesterday.

However, they're suspending the code word verification and say it's now the honor system to do so (but they will be checking winning entries, so if you win for a newsletter subscriber entry and don't actually subscribe, they'll verify that, and then disqualify your win.)

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
This kind of stuff excites me even though I never win (or I never win stuff I actually want - I entered one like this that was giving away 4 Oobrs and 3 Ollies because I REALLY want an Oobr... and ended up winning an Olli. Not that it isn't awesome, but I really can't use it).

So, I'm only entering for things I think I could use (no chewable necklaces for me, but I REEAAAALLLLYYYY want an Foonf)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I enter almost everything-there are a few on the list I wouldn't/couldn't use but not many. But I never win anything so it's just fun to dream (though I figure if I don't enter I can't win, right?)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
In looking at it, even most of the things I wouldn't want are in a package promotion with things I would this year. So I'll probably enter all but one or two days.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
OK, someone (Anne?) explain this secret word. What do I do with it - do I have to enter it in somewhere? Today is the first day that I entered one. I got 2 different "secret words" - one of them was with my email subscription email and the 2nd was when I updated my profile. Sooo... ?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You no longer use them because of the people who lost/couldn't remember them. Just hit ”enter” for those things you've done (email list, update profile, results subscriber.)

MUTigers

How do you know what the other prize is? I just see the video monitor on the website. I'd love to know what the rest of the package is!

Thanks!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Today's is the video monitor and an extra camera. There will be a few days where things are bundled together, if you click on one prize you'll get a link to everything that will be together.

MUTigers

ketchupqueen said:
Today's is the video monitor and an extra camera. There will be a few days where things are bundled together, if you click on one prize you'll get a link to everything that will be together.

Ok, I'm an idiot! I totally read your last post wrong and couldn't figure out how you were seeing more than one prize for today... My mistake! Thanks for the help!

all together ooky

I enter everyday I remember (weekends I tend not to get online). I figure if I end up winning something I don't need I can gift it to my SIL that is pregnant with her first.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC