A solution to two issues

kaleigh71

We have:

Serenade - DS2
TFP (FF) - DD2
Nautilus - DD1
Probooster - DS1
2005 Odyssey

My most recent set up until today was Serenade 2nd row passenger, Probooster 2nd row driver, TFP and Nautilus both 3rd row outboard. I wasn't at all comfortable with no tethers for the 3rd row, but did not like the Probooster in the 3rd row due to it being a little tippy back there. It wasn't tippy in the captain's chairs so I thought that was pretty much my only option. Wrong.

CAM00087.jpg

TFP LATCHed 3rd row middle, Probooster tucked nicely in on the driver's side. No tipping! Now, the test will be when DS1 tries to buckle. It appears he should be able to reach his hand in there...I was able to from the front. Nautilus and TFP can both be tethered, so this might be perfect.

Oh, and it will mean being able to separate the girls...WIN!!!! :D

ADS

kaleigh71

I had just assumed the seats were too wide to fit next to one another back there. The LATCH anchors being slightly offset helped because there is zero wiggle room for the Probooster due to the wide side wings. DS1 will be a little disappointed that he isn't sitting next to DS2, but I'm sure he will get over it. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC