Question RF convertible car seat for extended cab truck

A

AUTigerGal75

Hi all! I have a 2005 F150 supercab (extended cab) and an 10 month old. What RF convertible car seats will fit in the middle of the back set? Thank you all in advance!

ADS

Kaitsmom

My dad has a 2012 Super Crew and I have only tried a Cosco Scenera and a Classic Marathon rfing, but theres nothing I image that wouldnt fit. I dont know how much has changed between the years but its huge back there. The 2 rfing seats I tried didnt even touch the front row of seats.

He had a 1999 extended cab, with.just the half size back doors, and I could also fit those 2 seats in the back rfing just fine.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Tons of seats will fit back there. We had a scerena and boulevard when we had our extended truck and both fit rf in it. I personally liked the boulevard because of the rf tethering with it. The radian rf tethers and the truefit premier has a rebound bar. That prevents the child from hitting the glass in a crash.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC