Are you tired of my questions... LOL Nissan Quest

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I think me and dh are both in love with it, but i still love the odysse but for the prices and differant shape of the quest i think i like it a little bit more! LOL it's just differant! LOL I know that they take or is it just recomended they take premium? is it all modle years ? We currently have to use primium in the land rover so we are kinda use to that. Anyone know how the gas milage is?

I'll probably think of more as i remember them...

ADS

mom2many

We've had our 04 Quest for 3.5 years now...still love it!

We don't use Premium and have never had an ounce of issues. From what I've read, there really isn't much of any difference mileage-wise Premium vs Regular.

Mileage...on trips, I get about 23-24. Day-to-day, I get about 19.5. My daily driving is about 50/50 city and highway. And I'm known to be a bit heavy on the gas pedal. ;)

mis3hijos

WE have had our quest since 03, the year the new 04 came out. WE love it. We researched and we also looked at the sienna and odessey. For what you get that is standard on the quest and optional on the sienna and odessey, we opted for the Quest. It is roomier than the sienna, we've taken down to Calif. on two road trips from Washington.

lovinwaves

I have seen conflicting websites regarding using premium gas or not. I think the best thing to do would be to call Nissan Directly and ask them :)

I do know for sure that they at least recommend it.

The Odyssey will get better gas mileage and only requires regular gas. ;)

Last edited:

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Oh odyssey is not out of the ball park just yet, i'm now trying to talk dh into waiting till about Feb to get a new car, so we can pay down the land rover a little more and use tax refund for a bigger down payment!

triple the fun

We have an 06 and I fill it up with regular and dh fills it up with premium. Shhh...

We love it, though I was in love with that under-floor storage in the Odyssey. It all came down to price for us. A friend buys a lot of Nissans for his work so he went in with dh and got us a better price.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I know a couple moms with the first models, and they are just one recall after another (one mom bought it used, and isn't even on the recall list, so she got smacked with a pile of them when she went in for regular service). Though I did know another mom who's dh walked away from a HORRIFIC side impact crash in one...the van was totaled...so I'm sure it's probably quite safe!
The captain's chairs are extra large, expect to use a booster for a LONG time in them before your kids fit without them (not that that's an issue for you, I'm sure, lol).
:)

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I did here about all the recalls on the first modles but haven't seen any issues with the newer '05, '06, '07 's and that's that ones we were looking at... the seat are so so long adults will be comfy cozy but that was my first thing i said to dh that ds would be in a booster a LONG time in that van...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC