BWT Gymboree romper 2T and swim set

kidzndogz

Brand new with tags Gymboree puppy romper in 2t. My mom bought him this and we already have it. Didn't have a receipt so here it is. It's in a bag in Liam's room and he's sleeping so I'm posting pics of the one we are actually using. It's the same outfit, the one you receive is the NWT. $15 shipped.

IMG_7563.jpg

IMG_7582.jpg

3 piece iPlay swim set. Trunks, rash guard, hat. Rash guard has a tiny ice cream spot on it. 12-18mos. $10 shipped.

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Alicia, haven't I made it clear that you're supposed to offer stuff to me before listing elsewhere? :p

I want the swim set. I'm waiting for PayPal, though. I should have it in a day or two (or I can give you $8 now). You know I'm good for it--can you hold it for me?

Chely7425

kidzndogz said:
Swim set is sold but still have the romper!

Whyyyyy do you always have such cute stuff!! Do you have any other 2T/24 month rompers hanging around while we are t it? They are all favis will wear most days...

kidzndogz

Nope...Liam wears that size, it's just that this one my mom bought and we already have it, so I'm selling the brand new one. :) once we are outta rompers I'll pass them on though!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC