Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Which Britax Parkway SGL Fabric

My almost 7 year old is going to be in a booster so sister can move up to the Frontier. Which of the Parkway SGL Fabrics are soft? I wish they made the cowmoo but they don't for the latch version and I think the latch would be well worth the money, especially with dh who has a lot of carseat fails and gets in lots of trouble often.

What is the difference between Cardinal and Cloudburst? Those are the two that we like. Can I put the Cowmoo cover from our other Parkway onto an SGL?

Thanks for the help!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Which Britax Parkway SGL Fabric

Bump. Anyone like a certain material?

Re: Which Britax Parkway SGL Fabric

I am not familiar with the cloudburst color, but we have the parkway SGL in Cardinal. The fabric is not plush at all like cowmoo, yet it is a comfy fabric which doesn't seem shiny or too meshy and is holding up well (although our seat is only used part-time for now.) So, I'm not sure if that helps too much (LOL) but I do think it is a nice fabric.

I don't think your cowmoo cover from a parkway sg (not sgl) is going to work. Well, maybe on the back and headrest areas it would, but not on the bottom "seat" part since the secure guard strap is a single strap on the sgl instead of the upside-down "v" shaped strap on the sg. I am guessing those strap holes would be incompatible unless you know that the cowmoo had an extra hole in the center. I know the cardinal does not have holes to accommodate the sg-type of strap.
    Ann, mom to 3 big brothers and a baby girl:
    DS1 - Aug 2006, 80 lb, 56", incognitos
    DS2 - May 2008, 77 lb, 51.5", Vivo or NBB
    DS3 - June 2011, 46 lb, 43", FF in FR85 or booster training
    DD - May 2015, 19 lb, 29", ) Snugride 30