Harmony Literider vs. Cruz pics

arly1983

Before I ordered the cruz I was REALLY hoping I could find some pics like these. Maybe these will help someone else.

I need something the same shape as the literider on the bottom and the same width or less at the top but longer in the seat. It acually puzzles better than the literider in that position and so far only the literider and cruz have fit in the smallest position of my 3-across. Go harmony! :love: It also fits my 7 yr old awesomely. I will try to get a pic of him later.

If anyone wants some more pics of these two or with a backless turbo or clek ozzi then let me know.

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

thekatie

Those are great pictures! Especially since i have a Literider, this gives me a great sense of how big the Cruz is.

Does your 7 year old cross his legs in the car at all? I like how the Cruz looks a bit longer (deeper?) than the Literider (which we have in my car). My 9 year old fits in his Literider fine as far as seat width, and it gives him a good belt fit and all that, but it is awfully short (shallow?) for him. But he still sits cross-legged, and I don't know how those sides of the Cruz would work with that.

arly1983

Those are great pictures! Especially since i have a Literider, this gives me a great sense of how big the Cruz is.

Does your 7 year old cross his legs in the car at all? I like how the Cruz looks a bit longer (deeper?) than the Literider (which we have in my car). My 9 year old fits in his Literider fine as far as seat width, and it gives him a good belt fit and all that, but it is awfully short (shallow?) for him. But he still sits cross-legged, and I don't know how those sides of the Cruz would work with that.

He doesn't sit crosslegged so I am not sure really.

What vehicle are you doing 3 across in?

2012 GMC terrain

PikkuMyy

If arly1983 doesn't mind, I can post a pic of the two boosters back to back. :) Mine are just different colors (purple cruz and pink zebra literider), same seats.

sirrahn

I posted pics in this thread a long time ago (scroll down to #12 & 13). Maybe they will be helpful too.

I really like that new cover on the Cruz. Neither DD1 or I particularly like the red, but it was all they had back when I got it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC