BRU has Roundabout 55 for $99.99

ADS

creideamh

Have you seen the Silverlake IRL?? I wonder what the fabric is like on it...for some reason it looks silky to me in the pics.

Nope I haven't. It looks silky to me, too. DD hasn't ever seemed to care what type of fabric is on her seats so I'm not too concerned... IT'S JUST SO PRETTY :eek: (and will match my car interior... hehe)

julia94115

Mine arrived today! DOM Feb 25, 2012
Geez, it seems so fancy compared to the older Britaxes!

AND seems to fit perfectly where the Cocorro was in my three across. :D
(Haven't installed it yet, only placed it there and closed the door and measured. Am waiting for baby to wake up so I can adjust the straps and install it.)

Does anyone know- is it allowed to just barely touch the front seat? No pressure on it at all, and actually, it might not even touch after I get it in and tightened. Just want to check ahead of time.

julia94115

Got my Silver lake RA on monday. I wasnt able to sneak it in the car without my dh knowing.

Ha! Yeah sadly my husband was home when everything I'd ordered in the past week- ALL BOXED SEPARATELY arrived!!! :eek:

box #1- the sippy cups I ordered from BRU to make the $100 to get the free shipping when I ordered the RA55

box #2-one pair of shoes from Macy's

box #3- another pair of shoes from Macy's

box #4- one pair of pants from Macy's

box #5 ONE pair of socks from diapers.com (YES in a box!)

box #6 rest of order from diapers.com

box #7 The HUGE RA 55!!!!

I couldn't even look at him for about an hour because I didn't even want to see the look on his face.....

crunchierthanthou

My Silverlake arrived today. Oh, did I say I wasn't ordering? I was wrong. :p

The fabric is... odd. It's similar to the other smooth ones- Livia, Caitlin, Isabella, Gumdrop, etc. Except the pattern is raised. All the bigger circles around little circles are made of bumps- kind of like stitching, but not really. Not sure I like that.

and dh doesn't even blink anymore when baby gear boxes stack up in our living room. :eek:

creideamh

Mine did, too! March 2012 :D

I like the Silverlake! I actually like it over the others (not a fan of the plush or the scratchy ones.) The raised thingys are different, but as I suspected, apparently DD doesn't care... she refused to get out of it and was using it as a recliner all evening. :p

mommabritt

julia94115 said:
Ha! Yeah sadly my husband was home when everything I'd ordered in the past week- ALL BOXED SEPARATELY arrived!!! :eek:

box #1- the sippy cups I ordered from BRU to make the $100 to get the free shipping when I ordered the RA55

box #2-one pair of shoes from Macy's

box #3- another pair of shoes from Macy's

box #4- one pair of pants from Macy's

box #5 ONE pair of socks from diapers.com (YES in a box!)

box #6 rest of order from diapers.com

box #7 The HUGE RA 55!!!!

I couldn't even look at him for about an hour because I didn't even want to see the look on his face.....

:giggle2:

That's a good day!!! I'm waiting on my RA to show. Getting impatient.

mommabritt

Got mine tonight.... DOM of 3/2012. Woot woot!!
Buuttttt..... Dd only has like 5" above her head at the very most. She is 30" now at 10.5 months. All my kiddos were 38" at 2. Now I'm worried it's not going to even last her until 2 rf :(.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC