Help with choice

nkinney84

I am now stuck on bed rest :( so I can't go play with car seats and DH is clueless:) Does anyone have a Nautilus and a Size4me? I need to know if they will puzzle together! We have a Nautilus for our 4yr old (38lbs, 38") and it looks like the size4me will fit behind drivers seat better than the MyRide for baby to be. Car is a 94 4Runner, DH is 6'4'' so cant put a seat behind him. Leaves me with the center and driver side to fit seats! Anyone that has pics or could play with them for me I would love forever :)

ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
Can you put the ff Nautilus behind the driver seat? Or is there no place to put her legs? What about the Pria 70? That takes up less room front tp back because of the infant insert.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

nkinney84

There isn't much space for his legs behind driver seat, plus car is lifted a but so not sure about getting an infant into middle seat. I'm short (5'1”) the pria 70 is out or our budget, has to be under $200 before taxes. Also need it to last a long time as dh won't consent to buying a rf seat down the road

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC