Question Peg convertible

atw

Does the peg have a higher base rf like the britaxes, lower like RN? Somewhere in between? I've seen all the pictures, I just can't tell-in some it looks about as high and others pretty sleek. I'm a little torn bc we might need another convertible, but I don't want to wait or pay for the foonf necessarily, my husband only likes the RN shape (is annoyed by the seat overall) but I can't figure out if we should invest in this or not. ;) I'm trying to start my collection!

I have a little sweat ball too, I've seen on here the material is nice for that. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

CuddlyMonsters

We own this exact seat, I think the base/rise is similar to that of the Britax seats, but not quite as high as the Britax Marathon (as we use to own one, it expired). The material is awesome though, does not feel cheap at all and is very well made. It is defintely great and breathes well. My DD is confortable in it and doesn't sweat...

Reactions: atw

atw

Bummer. I don't like that high of a base...tf weight limits are too low....twiddles thumbs.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The only low-profile seat I can think of that has a 40lb RF limit is the Complete Air - maybe look at that?

Reactions: atw

atw

Carrie_R said:
The only low-profile seat I can think of that has a 40lb RF limit is the Complete Air - maybe look at that?

Oooh! I always thought that was higher up too...displays and rf bases can make it hard to tell, so thanks!

atw

Thanks! I missed these earlier. I Love the RN, hubby does not. And well, it is fussy.
Eta:
Sorry, baby posted that early! We still plan to use the RN, but I figure eventually, wel will need one more spare seat. My daughter still fits in the blvd but it's enough of a pain to squish her in there I'd prefer getting a nice seat that's easy to get her in and out of even in the secondary vehicle!

JerseyGirl'sMama

I just got the Peg and it does not sit near as high as the Signo in my car. However my 2.75 yo has almost outgrown it height-wise.

What about the MyRide. It has a base, but it's not near as high as the Peg.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC