Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    sweetbaby

Talking BRU sale on Britax seats!!!

After a very long search and everyones help we had deceided to go with the Britax.
    Well, yesterday I went to see which one would fit in our truck and saw they had seats on sale that the covers were being discountinued. We bought the roundabout bc it was the only one that fit, in Spruce and paid $82!!! I am so excited and feel like we are putting our daughter in the best brand out there. We will move her into the Wizard or Marathon when she gets bigger and save this one for the next. They also had the Marathon for $165. I could not believe it. They said a lot of BRU are doing this right now. You should call and check it out. I can't believe our good fortune and wanted to share. Thanks again for all of your help. We really appreciate it .

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Britax on sale??

I've seen sale prices at BRU for Britax, but nowhere near the prices you quote. At my local BRU, they have the Marathon on sale for $249.99 (orig. $269.99).

Were the ones you saw clearance or did they have a supply? I need a second car seat and would love another Marathon, but I don't want to pay $250 for it!

sweetbaby
    I live in South Texas. The seats were floor models and also discountinued patterns. I couldn't believe my luck! They had several actually. I would call and ask around. You never know. I just happened to walk in and they were there. Good luck!

Sale on Britax

Thanks, I meant to go to BRU over the weekend, but the dreaded Coxsackie virus invaded : ) - thankfully, my son is all better now and the BRU sale is still on. I hope I have your luck! I already have a Marathon, which I love, but we are purchasing a second carseat for my husband's car. I guess it doesn't NEED to be a Britax, but it would be great to get a deal like you did!

Unregistered
    We are about to purchase a Britax Marathon. Can you tell me please what is "BRU"? I'd like to see whether we can get a good deal there.
    Thanks.

That's short for Babies R Us...

Beth-mom to Elliot (12/05/00) and Ian (5/13/04)