How much longer?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I'm afraid she may be "there" already, but I'm just not sure. I've never pushed the limit before, but I love the Aton.

Attachments

• image-3137085098.jpg
    image-3137085098.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-4043437216.jpg
    image-4043437216.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2036686780.jpg
    image-2036686780.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

I would declare it outgrown. Do you have another seat waiting for her?

Adorable pattern on that Aton btw. Good lord you guys have such nice covers down there.

2BunniesMommy

I would like to see a side shot to be sure, but if that were my baby's precious head I am pretty sure I would be changing seats now.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
She is 11m3d. She has an xtsl waiting on her. It is on loan, but will be back 7/10. She can use the r100 that just arrived for her brother. She is just so skinny that he is swallowed. :/

The next owner isn't due to arrive until 9/21. Just sad because I LOVE the pink and purple.

Attachments

• image-1529905981.jpg
    image-1529905981.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 73

Spam

She's so cute! I wouldn't want to give up the pink and purple either. Does she settle into the seat anymore of is she already settled in the pics? When I first put E into the kf, he's even with the third slots and his head covers the chicco, but after he's in it a little bit, he settles down so his head is just below the chicco, giving him another inch at least. I don't know if the Aton works the same or not, just asking.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I wish she settled in more. This is after she sat and got carried to the car later in the day. She must have grown overnight. Just Friday I swear she had another inch.

Attachments

• image-1244371513.jpg
    image-1244371513.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 44

krfogle88

It looks as if she has more room in the last pic. i would feel comfortable to use it until july as long as she doesnt have another growth spurt. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC