heya!!!

kdawgsmama

hey I'm Kiki. I'm 25 and a mom to two boys. Keaton (almost 4) still harnessed in a Evenflo Generations 65(but hopefully a SecureKid 400 soon) and Karter (20mth) RFing happily in an Evenflo Symphony 65 :)

ADS

cookie123

Welcome to the board! It's a great place to meet like minded car seat people and learn more about keeping kids safe in the car.

Boot

Hello and welcome. I'm new too and so far I'm really enjoying hanging out here. Everyone is very friendly and low drama!

kdawgsmama

happiness-and-balance said:
Welcome :wavehello: Congrats on having a RF 20 month old and harnessed 4 year old that's wonderful :)

thanks!!! I just can't imagine my 4y/o not harnessed haha. my 20mth old was FF right when he was 1 and 20lbs but I was so guilty so I turned him RF again haha

kdawgsmama said:
thanks!!! I just can't imagine my 4y/o not harnessed haha. my 20mth old was FF right when he was 1 and 20lbs but I was so guilty so I turned him RF again haha

RF for him is hands-down the safer option! (512% safer at his age if I remember correctly). Way to go mom :)

kdawgsmama

I didn't want to turn my almost 4y/o around RF again cuz he was like 36lbs at the time when I tuned Karter back around and I didn't want to have to buy a new seat thin would only use for a short period of time. he is 40.5lbs now. but he is happily harnessed still :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC