Anyone iterested an an "antique" ipod mini?

T4K

Came across this gem when cleaning out a closet. It has 4 GB of space and is completely functional. It doesn't hold a charge like it used to but it would be perfect for someone looking to keep it plugged into their car or something but doesn't want to front the cash for something new and expensive.

It is silver and has scratches. Don't know what to ask...PM me with interest. :)

More about it:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipod/specs/ipod_mini.html

ETA: It doesn't come with a anything. If you don't have any Apple Products at home already, I can scrounge up a USB cord for it. You will need a capable PC or Mac that can handle iTunes in order to put music on it. Or I can send it to you with music but chances are that my random collection of music won't be in the same taste as you ;-)

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

Wow! I didn't think anyone else still had that model of antique! I have a pink one. I was thinking I would be disappointed and your link would be the next ipod mini model. Sorry, don't want it, just thought it was cool which one it is! LOL!

T4K

I was joking with the kiddos the other day about the Clickwheel. I was trying to show them how to use it but they both said they liked their iPod touches better. :rolleyes: I was trying to convince them that they were holding a piece of history.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Hahah, I keep trying to think of a way to use my old silver one. It's in my drawer with my gameboy, and a sony camera that uses floppy disks. (if my car had an aux input, I love the idea of using it in there... maybe my car belongs in my old tech drawer, too!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC