Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Came across this gem when cleaning out a closet. It has 4 GB of space and is completely functional. It doesn't hold a charge like it used to but it would be perfect for someone looking to keep it plugged into their car or something but doesn't want to front the cash for something new and expensive.

It is silver and has scratches. Don't know what to ask...PM me with interest. :-)

More about it:
    http://www.everymac.com/systems/appl...ipod_mini.html

ETA: It doesn't come with a anything. If you don't have any Apple Products at home already, I can scrounge up a USB cord for it. You will need a capable PC or Mac that can handle iTunes in order to put music on it. Or I can send it to you with music but chances are that my random collection of music won't be in the same taste as you ;-)
    Last edited by T4K; 06-16-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

Re: Anyone iterested an an "antique" ipod mini?

Wow! I didn't think anyone else still had that model of antique! I have a pink one. I was thinking I would be disappointed and your link would be the next ipod mini model. Sorry, don't want it, just thought it was cool which one it is! LOL!

I was joking with the kiddos the other day about the Clickwheel. I was trying to show them how to use it but they both said they liked their iPod touches better. I was trying to convince them that they were holding a piece of history.
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Re: Anyone iterested an an "antique" ipod mini?

Hahah, I keep trying to think of a way to use my old silver one. It's in my drawer with my gameboy, and a sony camera that uses floppy disks. (if my car had an aux input, I love the idea of using it in there... maybe my car belongs in my old tech drawer, too!)
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good