Question Did anyone see a carseat or booster on Jani's next chapter

soph's mom

I have watched it twice and the autistic, possibly schizophrenic 4 year old brother appears to not only not be in a seat but has the shoulder strap under his arm... Anyone else notice this?

ADS

soph's mom

@gagenivy- I know! It's terrible! What are the chances of that happening? If he does turn out to have it they should do some genetic research to see if a specific recessive gene both parents had could cause it... I don't know a lo about the disorder but if they haven't located a gene this could be the family to find it in...

Mom2Connor

I noticed that, in the scene where he was freaking out about imagining something scary out the car window. Very sad. You would think they would want all the restraints in the world for a child like that!

soph's mom

Yeah, that's the scene I saw and yes I agree you'd think theyd want that. They go thru such extreme measures to treat their daughter but don't care about car seat safety. In the first doc when Jani was 7 they show her in the front seat with no booster and talk about having to rush to get to her before she bolts out the door... Sounds like a good candidate for a frontier harnessed if she was still small enough...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC