toddler thrown from vehicle- WARNING: disturbing video content

ADS

mommyx4

I saw that on the news last night. It is a miracle that that baby is alive let alone walked away. I hope those parents get what they deserve.

cowgirlsmommy

My heart breaks for that child. It must have been so scary going through that and then to see the vehicle holding your family moving away like that must have been terrifying. I hope that child gets put in a better family who will care for them.

Nimommyof2

I just hope the parents get help to straighten their lives out and if so can raise that child properly(not getting the child back till they get their act together of course) . I would guess they are messed up individuals and since they are only 16&17 could change their lives if given the right help.

julia94115

And did you read the ages of the occupants? 17 years(dad), 16 years(mom), 16 years, 14 years and the 18 month old. Fleeing from an armed robbery they are accused of committing.
Just terrible all the way around.....

There are some people that have such a blatant disrespect for human life that it makes me sick. They knowingly put a child in that situation? Ages aside, the fact that they knowingly carried out such an act with a toddler on board makes me ill. Come on people. You can make life and death choices for you and decide to put yourself in a dangerous situation, but a child has nothing to do with your wanting to be involved in that, leave them out of it for heaven sakes. Part of parenting is doing everything in your power to protect your children and help them thrive correct? This moral is certainly not at the forefront in this case.

ETA: Anyone else wondering what (if any) car
seat she was in? More than likely a booster
considering she was thrown from the vehicle :sad:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
They were in a bar parking lot, and robbed a 19 yr old....in the BAR parking lot. Hmmm

Brianna

happiness-and-balance said:
ETA: Anyone else wondering what (if any) car
seat she was in? More than likely a booster
considering she was thrown from the vehicle :sad:

Considering it was a stolen vehicle, I doubt the child was in any seat at all.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
According to the Daily Mail, there were three other teens, including the tot’s 16-year-old mother, in the SUV at the time. Police said the toddler was sitting in the back of the truck with no seat belt or car seat.

:(.

Brianna said:
Considering it was a stolen vehicle, I doubt the child was in any seat at all.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

I didn't even realize it was a stolen vehicle! That's crazy.. When you didn't think it could get any worse.

firemomof3

I hope that child is taken from her kid "parents" and they NEVER see her again. What the hell is happening to our society....pisses me off on so many levels :soapbox:

CrazyBoysMamma

I felt so terrible for her trying to chase after the car while her sperm donor, er, "dad" :rolleyes: was pulling away...poor baby. Broke my heart.

4boysmom

The car was lurching. I don't know if it was mechanical from the roll over or if they were thinking about reversing and realized they couldn't do that because of the toddler 4 feet from the back of the car.... that girl is so lucky, she survived the roll over and could easily have been run over by the car as well afterwards.

bubbaray

CrazyBoysMamma said:
I felt so terrible for her trying to chase after the car while her sperm donor, er, "dad" :rolleyes: was pulling away...poor baby. Broke my heart.

I think that was the most disturbing part for me too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC