Another celebrity "guess this car seat" game...

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That is such a cool carseat but I wonder how it would work with a short torso long legged baby.

I'm not following. How would it be any different than any other seat with a short-torsoed, long-legged baby? Sorry, I am just confused. Maybe I am missing something. :)

jaded

Another seat with a handle like the Fisher Price SIV? Whoa, when did this happen? Or is that not a US seat?

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Is it just me, or does that chest clip look JUST like a Britax?

I'm digging the handle, too. I was watching House of Twins the other night on TLC (3 sets of twins if you have to know) and she was toting around the youngest set of twins in SIVs... man, they are cool!

cdncasper

Is it just me, or does that chest clip look JUST like a Britax?

I'm digging the handle, too. I was watching House of Twins the other night on TLC (3 sets of twins if you have to know) and she was toting around the youngest set of twins in SIVs... man, they are cool!

Is that the Healy family? 13 kids with 2 sets of identical boys and a set of fraternal girls.

jazzpurr88

That seat looks so uncomfortable. IT is like a bowl shape. I would think an infant would be so uncomfortable riding in a bowl. I would not buy it for my baby even if it does look cool and has a cool stroller it hooks to.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Is that the Healy family? 13 kids with 2 sets of identical boys and a set of fraternal girls.

No, I can't remember their name... (Dad was a baker, and that's how they met, mom's name was Marla? I think). They had a set of twins, boy and girl, who were 6, a girl-girl set who were 4, and a infant set (6 or 8 months) that were also girl-girl. It was a really cute program, and I thought the mom was really funny

jdchic3

In the link from the pp you can tell it looks more comfortable. Looks just like a Britax clip doesn't it!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Hey, looks like that celebrity has the chest clip at the right height. :) Can't tell anything else mind you...lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC