Guess what's in my kids' closet.....

StillThankful

Yep........you guessed.

It's my fault. Buying seats I didn't need but just absolutely wanted! SMH at myself.:eek:

Well, DH refuses to let anything in his car besides EFTAs!:p Therefore, I have a BLVD 70 (swapped out for our Advocate 70 Anna I just received in the mail today), FN85 (swapped out for our Daisy GN), and a Graco MR just chillin' out in their closet.

DSCN1089 by StillThankful, on Flickr

DSCN1090 by StillThankful, on Flickr

ADS

skylinphoto

I have a carrot cake coccoro in my dd's closet and a radianxt in my ds's closet.
I sooo am trying to sell my coccoro on craigslist and I live in an area where people only know of cosco and expired gracos. Lol.

I also have a myride in my shed. But, its gross and unusable. And an EB 3in1 on my porch that's sitting around waiting to be traded at the next bru trade in event.

zactayaus

Right now I have an MA70, a Monterey, and an RN80SL in my bedroom. Hanging out in my camper is an MR and a Maestro. In my truck I have an RXT, an FR85, and a GN and all but one are Gavin's seats.:eek:

jennlana

I have the older style Boulevard in the cute pink floral pattern in the closet. It makes me sad that my youngest prefers the Nautilus! When we move and have the second car again, I'll use it in there for her. It expires in two years though..that makes me so sad! I love that seat!

StillThankful

Right now I have an unused CA65LX in my van FFing just because I don't want to see it hanging out in the garage.

I can totally see myself doing that!:p I have a 3rd row in my Odyssey and have thought about putting 2 of the seats in there so they can go for rides every now and then.:D

I have a pink Frontier and a Vivo booster in my girls' closet :(

Of course, I can totally relate!:D The only thing is that I wish DH would allow me to put the BLVD 70 in his car and put one of the EFTAs in the closet but he won't. He loves the EFTAS so much and doesn't understand why anyone would want any other car seat. Seriously...he told me that.:p

Right now I have an MA70, a Monterey, and an RN80SL in my bedroom. Hanging out in my camper is an MR and a Maestro. In my truck I have an RXT, an FR85, and a GN and all but one are Gavin's seats.:eek:

Same here:) I really like the MR as a spare b/c it's lighter than the rest of my seats and quite easy to install. DH might get another car so then I'll put 2 of the seats in there and just have 1 spare. We'll see what happens.

I only have sn unused evenflo amp. normally though i have atleast two in the closet. ive been good lately. :)

Yes! You've been good.....I don't mean to corrupt you--so you can't purchase any new seats w/i 90 days of reading this thread.:D:p

I have the older style Boulevard in the cute pink floral pattern in the closet. It makes me sad that my youngest prefers the Nautilus! When we move and have the second car again, I'll use it in there for her. It expires in two years though..that makes me so sad! I love that seat!

It makes me sad as well...it's like the life of the seat is just ticking away in the closet (tick.tock.tick.tock) with the expiration date slowly approaching. Oh well....what makes me feel better is that I don't "wear out the seats" by using them every day. I often swap them out for one another and keep them looking clean. :thumbsup:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My Pink FR would love to be in there with your seats.:love: It's being dissed right now, dumped upside down on top of a huge bag of roller hockey gear in the garage :p

StillThankful

My Pink FR would love to be in there with your seats.:love: It's being dissed right now, dumped upside down on top of a huge bag of roller hockey gear in the garage :p

All of our DISSED seats should have a play date! LOL! Hopefully, they all know how much we love them!:p

StillThankful

I forgot to tell you that my mom refuses to let me put any seats in her car!

I have begged for the past 2 years and she just shuts the idea down.

One of the reasons is that she has too many "treasures" in her car--her treasures mean paper, books, etc....

Her trunk and back seat are totally filled! I've lobbied to clean her back seat for her and help her purge her trunk area so that her treasures can fit in the trunk but.........all I hear is "no."

If she would get w/ the program, I can put at least 1 seat in her car along w/ DD2's Compass B540 booster--forgot to mention I had the booster laying on a twin bed not being used.:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC