For Sale Total diaper clear out! BG's, Flips, Turtle Soup, Planet Wise and much much more!

zactayaus

Gavin is completely potty trained both day and night so no need to hang on to these any longer! I am only ISO paypal. All prices include shipping to the US (will ship anywhere but please PM for additional shipping if you do not have a US address). If you ask for my paypal addy I expect payment within 24 hours or I will move on to the next interested buyer.

More in post #2!

Size Large BG AIO's (my all time favorite diaper). All are bright white inside and stain free, laundry tabs in good working condition, elastic nice and tight, and aplix all in awesome condition. ALL SOLD
5 Moonbeam (darker blue). 3 in EUC $11 . 2 in VGUC $10.
3 Twilight (lighter blue). 2 in EUC $11 . 1 in EEUC (I bought this dipe later and it came with the new 4.0 aplix. This dipe is as close to new as they come.) $12.
2 Ribbit (green). Both in EUC $11 each.
2 White. VGUC but these have seen a little more use than the others so pricing them accordingly. One of the dipes the stitching is coming undone around a small area of the casing for the elastic (see pic below). This does not effect function at all but this dipe will be $8. The other white one will be $9.
6 Clementine (dark yellow). 1 in EEUC $12. 2 in EUC (these both have the new 4.0 aplix) $11. 2 in EUC $11. 1 in VGUC $10.
103_0949.jpg

103_0956.jpg

103_0955.jpg

103_0954.jpg

103_0953.jpg

103_0952.jpg

103_0950.jpg

103_0951.jpg

103_0958.jpg

103_0957.jpg

BG Freetimes in Sassy (love this color and these dipes hold a ton!). EUC (both dipes were only used about 4 or 5 times before he PT'd) $17 each. Both SOLD.
103_0947.jpg

103_0948.jpg

Flips - (Only 1 old style cover and 3 aplix covers left! Take all 4 for $35 shipped!)
15 staydry inserts- All are bright white (one insert may have a very small very light stain) $4 each. ALL INSERTS SOLD
4 old style Flips with snaps (these do not have the reinforced panel in front also the elastic is relaxed on all of these which actually worked perfectly for my chunky thighed LO)- All in VGUC $7 each. (3 SOLD)
6 Flips with aplix- All in EEUC/EUC $11 each. (1 Moonbeam SOLD, 1 Clementine SOLD, 1 Twilight SOLD)
Will throw in the 7 disposable G-dipe inserts I have left (they fit in the flips perfectly) to anyone who buys at least 2 Flip covers and 4 inserts. GONE
103_0933.jpg

Pocket dipes-
Philadelphia Eagles size M with Preston Pants insert. VGUC $10. SOLD
Happy Heinies OS with HH insert and doubler (insert has a blue tint to it). VGUC $10. Diaper SOLD, inserts still available will take $3 for them.
103_0934.jpg

Coolababies AIO's- No stains. VGUC $7 each. Both SOLD.
103_0936.jpg

103_0937.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

zactayaus

Turtle Soup swim diapers (the most awesome swim dipes ever!)
Top two (skulls & crossbones, sharks are SOLD) are size medium classic fit (18-28 lbs). Worn for two seasons. VGUC $10 each.
Bottom two (skulls & crossbones, orange lizards) are size medium extended fit (18-45 lbs). Only worn one season. EUC $12 each.
103_0942.jpg

Pocket dipes and inserts I used for swimming. Since these were used quite often in a pool I can not say if they would hold up as a regular dipe and so I am pricing them with that in mind.
First two are OBB Marathons size M. They have both been worn a ton and do show lots of wear. $3 each.
Red size small Fuzzibunz. Still looks great. $4.
Teal one size Coolabaies. Still looks great. $4. SOLD.
All inserts are cotton and thin which is why I used them in the pool (more so just to get to the pool).
The 1st insert is an OBB Marathon which is 2 inserts sewn together at each end. I never used this one in the pool but stuck it here any way. lol. $2 with any other purchase.
All other inserts are $1 each with any other purchase. 4th insert in SOLD.
103_0944.jpg

Close up of those dipes.
103_0946.jpg

Planet Wise pail liner. EUC $12. SOLD
Planet Wise large wet bag. EUC $15. SOLD
103_0941.jpg

Medium size wet bags. Both SOLD.
Mandarin (yellow)- $6
Kiwi (green) metal ring around the hole where the strings come out pulled away from the fabric but it doesn't effect function at all and still works great (see pic below). - $5
103_0939.jpg

103_0940.jpg

Flannel cloth wipes. Never used, just washed. $1 each with any other purchase.
Bummis fleece liners. VGUC all 5 for $3. SOLD
BG snap down insert (has a yellow ting to it). $2 with any other purchase.
BG doublers. EUC $1 each with any other purchase. All SOLD
103_0938.jpg

2 Bumkins diaper covers size medium. I don't know how well they work so I'm selling for just $3 each. Both SOLD.
Tinkle Time Trainer size small. VGUC and super cute! $10.
103_0935.jpg

Last edited:

Spam

NO!!!!!!!!! Gavin can't be potty trained, he's growing up, make him stop lol. I'm interested in the freetimes :) and maybe a swim dipe....

susanx4

Talk to me about the flips, i have none in diapers anymore, i am looking at them as a gift, i already have one i sent to my friend, baby isn't born yet, but i don't know much about them :)

zactayaus

Wow! Lot's of interest! I'm at work right now and will try and get all descriptions and prices and answer all questions once I'm home late this afternoon.

Thanks for the interest everyone!

zactayaus

Talk to me about the flips, i have none in diapers anymore, i am looking at them as a gift, i already have one i sent to my friend, baby isn't born yet, but i don't know much about them :)

Flips are a one size diaper wipeable cover that can be used again and again before having to wash. Just change out the insert, wipe out the cover, replace with new insert, and you're good to go.:)

mommy2env

I'm interested in the sharks swim diaper if it falls through.

Can you take a picture of the flips with an insert in them? I'd like to see how much of the cover would come into contact with my baby's butt. lol

zactayaus

I'm interested in the sharks swim diaper if it falls through.

Can you take a picture of the flips with an insert in them? I'd like to see how much of the cover would come into contact with my baby's butt. lol

I can get a pic tomorrow afternoon. I'm heading off to bed in a minute here as it's after 1am and I need to be up at 6:30am. Ugh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC