Mazda MPV

ckelly626

Does anyone have any input on these vans? We are looking to purchase a van and I know that siennas and Odyssey are the most recommended brands but at our price range these tend to be older and higher mileage. There is an mpv in our area that has 90,000 miles, is a 2005 and great condition (owned by a retired couple). They want $6800 for it and our budget is around $6000. Do you love or hate yours? My youngest will soon be in a xtsl rfing (shes 13 months) and I'd like to install in one of the captains chairs. My oldest will be in a frontier. She's 4 and it would need to go.somewhere where I can buckle the harness for her. Do these seats work in this van?. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Both seats will work although depending on the driver seat location the xtsl will be tight. It will not fit rf behind the passenger seat without the angle adjuster. The radians will fit in the third row however need angle adjusters. There are 3 TAs one in each captains chair and on in the third row off set.

I have an 06 mpv.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ckelly626

Both seats will work although depending on the driver seat location the xtsl will be tight. It will not fit rf behind the passenger seat without the angle adjuster. The radians will fit in the third row however need angle adjusters. There are 3 TAs one in each captains chair and on in the third row off set.

I have an 06 mpv.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Thanks! The baby is almost 13 months so I could use the angle adjuster for her radian. Do you like your MPV? Has it proven to be reliable?

MorgieBear'sMama

I have an 01 MPV and the radian fits fine behind the driver and passenger seat without an angle adjuster. I don't use our AA's in the van because it makes it too upright.

I kinda have a love hate relationship with my MPV, I only traded my town and country for it because I couldn't afford to fix the T&C. I've had the MPV for over a year and its been great. It has 245k miles on it and runs great! I need a map sensor and fuel filter, but these are minor issues.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC