My car decal

ADS

PunkyMonkey

I love all her decals!! I have been meaning to order new ones for my new car!!! I too live in FL and you're so right!!! What part of FL are you in?! I wish one day we could have a CSO FL meet!!!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

mlohry

PunkyMonkey said:
I love all her decals!! I have been meaning to order new ones for my new car!!! I too live in FL and you're so right!!! What part of FL are you in?! I wish one day we could have a CSO FL meet!!!

We live in Palm City, how about you? I'm SLOWLY warming up to the idea of living here. Lived my whole life in MN. We just moved here after Christmas. How about you?

PunkyMonkey

Tampa bay area!!! I think I'm the only person besides a few receptive friends of mine that I've ever seen with ERFers, and I look lol!!! Im off to google Palm City, no idea where that is but welcome to the muggy state! I've been here since '95!

mlohry

PunkyMonkey said:
Tampa bay area!!! I think I'm the only person besides a few receptive friends of mine that I've ever seen with ERFers, and I look lol!!! Im off to google Palm City, no idea where that is but welcome to the muggy state! I've been here since '95!

The kids and I are leaving for MN next Wednesday and will stay until school starts to beat the FL heat a bit...poor hubby has to stat and he hates the heat, but he LOVES his job here, so we might have to stay : /

PunkyMonkey

Aww :-/ it's rough at first, tint your windows and stock up on shorts lol!!!! Have fun visiting home though, I work too much to ever get out of here lol! My hubs is from Michigan and he says he'd never get used to this no matter what!! Have a good & safe trip! :)

PunkyMonkey

Are you sure those aren't my decals?

Oh they sure are... I was looking for "updated" ones on EMD's site and didn't see this style so I emailed her. Now she's going to wonder what the heck I'm talking about lol.

In that case.. I'll want to order from you, these are a lot 'cuter' looking, love the little bow for my DD, we never leave home without one haha! :D

mlohry

shellebelle said:
Are you sure those aren't my decals?

Sorry, I honestly don't remember :) if they are, I apologize. I ordered them back in August... I'll edit my comment.

mlohry

shellebelle said:
No worries, I had just gotten very concerned that someone had swiped my art :)

Oh no!! Sorry! Didn't mean to cause that! I really should have put them on our van a long time ago!

JerseyGirl'sMama

They're super cute, but it's kind of strange how the driver shows the vehicle seat behind her, yet the nbb doesn't. Looks like he is sitting on a booster that isn't on a vehicle seat. ??

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
shellebelle said:
No worries, I had just gotten very concerned that someone had swiped my art :)

I wondered the same thing! I thought, "Gosh, those look exactly like shellebelle's!"

I have owned...at least five similar decals from shellebelle. We keep adding cars or adding kids, so I have to keep re-ordering!

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
it even has a cat in a harness we still need to put on.

As a lulz, I weeded this decal using the light from my laptop when we had that huge blackout last September. No power...barely made it home alive...nothing to do...oh I know! Weed an order!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC