There's a backwards cow in my car!!! :D PICS

PunkyMonkey

Just put our very first cowmooooo in and I LOVE it! :D

On the couch before I brought it out!!!

View attachment 16985

In case anyone wanted to know how well a Blvd 70 fit next to a RA 50 in a new Pilot... AMAZINGLY!

View attachment 16986

View attachment 16987

Both latch installed as you can see.. And my pilot has 3 complete sets in 2nd row I could see easily doing a 3 across with another skinnier seat like RA classic, MA classic, RNs or CCOs!!!

:love: this car and our new Moo seat!!! Can't wait to pick DD up from school today (totally went home on my lunch break to set it up like a nerd lol!)

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

ADS

PunkyMonkey

I want a Pilot so badly!!

I always said to my DH while we were driving and saw one..."Ohhh Pilot envy!!" and one day he said "Just go freakin' look at them! You could test drive it and hate it and then you won't have Pilot envy anymore!"

... well, I :love:d it! hahaha

PunkyMonkey

I love cow!!!

I've loved it ever since I knew it existed I just never bought it for some reason... I'm really excited because my DD just started drinking regular milk and its the organic kind with the cow on the front so whenever I get her milk out she says "MOOOOOOO MILK!" and gets really excited so I can't wait to see her reaction to her Mooo Seat!!! :D

canadiangie

You could fit a small planet in a Pilot, and still slide the 2nd row 40 fwd to access the 3rd. :cool: Love my Pilot...

I'm just about to install my classic BV in my 2nd row. Not sure why but I'm so excited. I so wish I had a cow cover for it.

thtr4me

DH is looking for a car with a 3rd row seat. Wish I could convince him to go for the Pilot! Looks like a great car!

PunkyMonkey

It is awesome!!! Canadiangie was part of my buying persuasion :p!!!

It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom, the boxy backpack!! Amazing bag!!!!

MommaKellie

I loove the cowmoo! I have the newer BLVD in cowmoo! I hope to keep her in cow moo through out her britax seats. We even have the stroller in cowmoo!

PunkyMonkey

Well, she LOVED it!!! And she also loved being outboard again even though I'd rather her be center she LOVES looking out the window! I heard the word "puppy" twice on the way home and there really were people with dogs in their cars! Lol

She kept rubbing the sides of it and saying Moo! I'm so happy :D it's the little things in life hahaha

PunkyMonkey

Kobain's Mommy said:
If I can find a cow for a MA65/RA50 I'll be moving it next to my FR85 that will be dressed as a cow soon.

There was just a bunch on swap!!!

babyherder

Most people would think its strange if someone told them they had a backwards cow in their car. I think its awesome!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC