Question Is anyone interested in baby outerwear 6-12 months?

gigi

Hanna Andersson size 50 but fit big (from 3-8 months). Velcro fuzzed up the cording on the trim and the fleece shows typical wash wear. This was my favorite! I bought it in size 60 too LOL, but my 1 y.o. is still wearing that one! $15 PPD

2012-06-12134112.jpg

2012-06-12134146.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Chely7425

I would like to see pics :) I have very little in the way of warm clothes for Fat Baby since we lived in Louisiana for 4 years!

gigi

I will try to take and post pictures tomorrow. :) Little lady is having her birthday party today and daddy went golfing this morning, so its a little crazy here today LOL.

gigi

vmmatula said:
i'd be interested in the blue suit! is it this one?

http://www.backcountry.com/patagonia-reversible-puff-ball-bunting-infants?CMP_SKU=PAT1155&MER=0406&CMP_ID=SH_FRO001&mv_pc=r126&003=7162907&010=PAT1155-BLPRPRBL-S2T&mr:trackingCode=9564147C-C8A7-E011-87D9-001B21A69EB8&mr:referralID=NA

and maybe the purple fleece suit if its not super girly!

(this is perfect timing, summer or not! i've been looking for a fleece snowsuit for my lil guy who'll be probalby needing a 12 month and an 18 month this winter.)

It is an older color. Pics above. Great suit! I'm hoping to find an 18 month this year!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC