Puzzling requests?

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I need to play carseats this weekend and thought I would see if anyone had any requests for seeing what puzzling that I might be able to help with. The "biggie" is to get an idea of what fits with the new Graco seat, but I'm happy to try anything else, too. I have a decent variety of seats so let me know what you need in which modes and I will give it a shot.

Infant: expired SR20 (will puzzle like a 22, not a 35)
Convertable: size4me, scenera, ra50, radian xtsl, myride
Combo: ProSport, Maestro
Booster: Monterey, Turbo, Literider, Ambassador

I'll reply here with pictures once I'm done. :)

Reactions: Meg
ADS

Brianna

Anything you have time for :) Particularly, do the boosters buckle easier on the non-cupholder side, or are they the same?

Meg

Oo, I'd love to hear what infant, RF convertible, and booster (or FF convertible) puzzles best together. Or what RF convertible, FF convertible, and booster works best together. I have most of the seats you mentioned, so any seat combo would be fine. I'm really interested in how the Size4Me will puzzle with other seats! :D

Last edited:

creideamh

RF Radian & RF S4M please! (and FF RN & RF S4M if you have time, but that one is less important)

Carrie_R

monica-m said:
I have tried a RF Radian and a Santa Fe (backless Monterey) in my Jeep Liberty and they puzzled well.

Yep, I've done this one already and it works well. I have a pic somewhere, it was my setup from Nov - May. It's best if the booster rider buckles on the non-RN side though.

Meg, the only infant seat I have is that expired SR. I'll see what it works well with. I figure I can just sit in the car and pull this thread up on the app... Any Columbus peeps want to have a puzzling party? Lol

Last edited:

Meg

Meg, the only infant seat I have is that expired SR. I'll see what it works well with. I figure I can just sit in the car and pull this thread up on the app... Any Columbus peeps want to have a puzzling party? Lol

I have a SR 30.. I wonder if that's similar to the SR 22? Either way, I'm looking forward to see how the Size4Me puzzles next to just about anything (convertible or booster). :p

PunkyMonkey

I'll see what it works well with. I figure I can just sit in the car and pull this thread up on the app... Any Columbus peeps want to have a puzzling party? Lol

I totally read this wrong and thought you were creating and/or had an app for puzzling car seats!!! I was about to go crazy with excitement! Any nerds on here want to invent such a thing, I can help... I'm pretty nerdy :ROTFLMAO:

Carrie_R

That would be awesome! I've always thought we should have a "What puzzles well with ___________?" thread where we list all of the seats and what they puzzle with, lol...

You could select type of seat (infant/RF Convertable/FF Convertible/Combo seat/booster) and then the exact seat, and then select the type of seat you want to puzzle it with (Infant/RF/FF/Booster) and have a list pop up... that would be awesome!

LOL, I think I just derailed my own thread.

Meg, they have different bases (the 30's is more square) but the outside dimensions of the carriers might be similar. Definitely different shells though, the 30's is taller.

Spam

s4m and ra50, I'm guessing they won't but would love it if they did! Wish you had a fr85 to try next to it.

Carrie_R

Ok, did my photo shoot today... I'll post this evening. I did the S4M with everything I own and other combos. Is it easier to lookin through if I put then in a gallery somewhere or within the thread?

Meg

Ok, did my photo shoot today... I'll post this evening. I did the S4M with everything I own and other combos. Is it easier to lookin through if I put then in a gallery somewhere or within the thread?

I'd love to see them within the thread!

eta: You might want to start a new thread too, so people know there's pics of the S4M puzzled with a bunch of other seats. I was out in the car today working up a sweat trying to puzzle 2 RNs and an Oobr, and I can't wait to see how the S4M puzzles since I'm not a fan of the RN.

Last edited:

Carrie_R

No, you didn't miss them. I took a bunch of MR vs S4M pics as well (there seemed to be a school of thought that they are the same shell - they're not) and ended up with ~150 pics so it's taking a while to caption them all!

A new thread is probably not a bad idea. If I can use photobucket mobile, getting them up tonight may be a possibility. Wish I had wifi during nap time :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC