R120 vs RXT

careynj

The RXT is on sale at sears right now and is actually less than the R120 at snugglebugz. So, for a child that is riding outboard which would you get. It will not be used for very long, if at all for a FF seat since there is a Frontier to grow up into. I know wings are a preference thing, but what made your decision? Child is currently RFing in a Marathon 65, Canadian and is 22 months, 26 pounds. Not sure of height. Has room to grow in marathon.

ADS

SynEpona

I got the winged version b/c I wanted a cover that wasn't available on the wingless model. I don't have any strong opinions about the extra protection they potentially offer.

In our collection, we have all 3 'trim levels', and DS has never had any issue, RF or FF, sleeping comfortably in the wingless models (the RXT/XTSL is for DD).

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I went from a MA70 to RXT and J never complained about it in either seat.

careynj

Thanks! I finally found the sears sale price in a flyer so going to go to babies r us tomorrow and try to pick one up.

eva_luvs_dave

I'm sure you already got yours but I prefer my r120 over my rxt. Idk why but I do! I'm selling my RXT to buy another R120 :) Did you get yours?

careynj

I did :) I got the RXT for $300 which is a really good price in Canada. I love it! I was able to put my 22 month old nice back RFing in it, she just hated the marathon she was in before but seems much happier in her new RXT.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC