My Keyfit Gemini cover came today!

rxmommy

It is much darker IRL than on my computer monitor. It's hard to even call it purple...DH said it's more of a "wine" color but it doesn't have a red tone. It's hard to describe! It's very pretty though. I think it's GN, and he didn't say anything about it not being ok should baby be a boy, so I think he's ok with it too lol!

Outdoor picture
P1000743.jpg

With my mis-matched B-ready and the adapter. Would look PERFECT if my 2nd seat was the silver color!
P1000742.jpg

ADS

krfogle88

I thought it was going to be more of a "brighter" purple, if that makes sense. Thanks for posting pics. I was seriously contemplating calling and ordering and then waiting to get this cover but I think I may end up going with Foxy... Hmmm, decisions decisions.

rxmommy

I'd call it eggplant or grape juice lol
Eggplant! Yes, that's what I'd call it!

Pretty! It came in time! When is baby day again?
Baby's birthday is Monday morning at 8:30!! Although I wouldn't be sad if s/he came earlier....but doc says there is pretty much no chance of that. Bummer. :p

I thought it was going to be more of a "brighter" purple, if that makes sense. Thanks for posting pics. I was seriously contemplating calling and ordering and then waiting to get this cover but I think I may end up going with Foxy... Hmmm, decisions decisions.

I was thinking a brighter purple, too. It is not Minnesota Vikings purple like I told DH I thought it was LOL. But I like it better than Miro, and I'm so glad it came on time so I don't have to fight with installing the RA55 for a newbie!

Jessica61624

Monday?! I'm a little jealous. I hate waiting. It's the worst part! I think its gn. I was looking at it at bru last week. Can't wait to see a baby in it!

desisue0131

How much did the cover cost? I have one in red but have high hopes baby #3 will be a girl! After 2 boys I need some pink and purple!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC