IRL photos of Maxi Cosi Prezi

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Wow, it looks like a thick wedge of foam in there. I wonder if the headrest pushes the head forward with that out.

The sun canopy looks pretty weak too (not that I care, but those who actually occasionally have sun might).

momtotwogirls

The shoulder pads look like they would have to come out for younger kids but maybe its just how they are positioned in the pic.

crunchierthanthou

momtotwogirls said:
The shoulder pads look like they would have to come out for younger kids but maybe its just how they are positioned in the pic.

The video on carseatblog.com shows it being used with the Huggable Images premie doll. It looked to fit okay. They're somewhat firm and help keep the harness out of the way for loading.

Spam

I like the footmuff thingy, doesn't look so flat now. It's really cute. I really like my canopies though.

crunchierthanthou

I really like my canopies though.

and is what I'm seeing that you have to pull the canopy up and loop it on the handle? I posted this from my phone before and couldn't figure out what the bottom right picture was showing.

If so, that seens lame. :rolleyes:

Spam

and is what I'm seeing that you have to pull the canopy up and loop it on the handle? I posted this from my phone before and couldn't figure out what the bottom right picture was showing.

If so, that seens lame. :rolleyes:

that's what it looks like to me. It also looks like the thin fabric that the aton canopy is made of.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Yeah it's a retractable canopy like on the Aton. There is a video review on YouTube of the Pebble which has the same canopy.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member

crunchierthanthou

An Aurora said:
Yeah it's a retractable canopy like on the Aton. There is a video review on YouTube of the Pebble which has the same canopy.

But the Aton has internal support, right?

brooklynsmommy said:
The canopy is just like the other maxi cosi ones. It's pretty nice how it stays out of the way when not needed.

Not at all like the Mico, which is the one I always see.

jubgulia

That canopy is just like the one on our CabrioFix. It doesn't have the adjustability of normal ones, but I really like it and we're in Southern California, so lots of sun. I like that it's more breathable, tucks out of the way, and doesn't fall down behind the seat constantly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC