For Sale Bebecar Unibig

glockchick

Bebecar Unibig stroller - $90 ppd

I LOVED this stroller but it's time to face the fact that my kids don't use strollers anymore.

The seat is super high off the ground which makes it great for zoo trips and stuff. It's the perfect height for rolling the kid right up to the table to eat as well. The basket is huge and easy to access and the handles are tall enough that you're not kicking the wheels all the time. The canopy goes all the way down to the bumper bar with the seat up. In addition, ever infant seat I've tried in it sits in it so securely I have no problems using it that way even though it's not officially approved. The leg rest can also be zipped closed to make a bassinet with the seat back fully reclined to horizontal. It stands when folded and folds small which is a big deal for me. And the suspension is awesome. Such a nice ride.

There are a couple flaws. The little pegs that let the leg rest extend are broken off. I think that happened when I let my friend borrow it. :( The grey parts of the fabric are a bit faded but nothing horrible. And it takes a bit of effort to lock closed but it's always been that way so it may just be normal. It does squeak a bit when you're pushing it, but a bit of lube would probably fix that right up.

It's all boxed up and ready to go mostly because my son loves it so much and this way he can't see it's gone. Out of site, out of mind. ;) Asking $90 ppd
:)

I really don't need this anymore, and I'm tired of it taking up space. And I want someone that will love it like I did to get it so I'd prefer to sell it here instead of eBay. Make me an offer if you don't like the price.

Pics!

Folded
5-16-2012290.jpg

Seat upright
5-16-2012291.jpg

Seat fully reclined
5-16-2012293.jpg

Canopy
5-16-2012292.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

glockchick

It folds the same way as a P3, but it's a little taller when folded. I think it might be a bit more compact too. It's been a while since I had a P3.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC