I ordered DS' booster

jessi f

A probooster in envy. I really hope it isnt tippy and he rides well in it. I bought it from babycatalog.com's going out of business sale so there's no returning it it it doesnt work :eek:

He was in love with the orange SS turbo and I was about to order it but he changed his mind when I showed him a bigger pic of the PB. I think he had never been able to see the color in the stock pic very well and he thought it was just boring brown. I'm super excited bc it's the one I really wanted :p It was just a little bit more than the new turbo bc of the sale and while I really like the turbo the PB just seems so much nicer for the money.

So yeah, I guess there isnt really much point to this except I'm exited/nervous about our new seat. I cant believe I just bought my baby boy his first booster!

ADS

jessi f

Of course ;) I wanted to wait and see if the price would drop again but I was scared they would sell out of the color I wanted. Now I keep going back to check and see if it's cheaper or out of stock so I'll know if I won "the game" or not, lol...

Kat_Momof3

the mazda 5... that has captain's chairs right? (i'm thinking it's the 6 passenger mini van)

if so, then it's highly unlikely it will be tippy

jessi f

Yeah the 5 has captains chairs with armrests and I've read the PB does ok in the 3rd row too. But I couldnt find any reviews from anyone who had tried it in something similar to our other car a 2007 Sonata. The seats are kind of contoured into a captains chair like shape if that makes since so I think it will be ok *fingers crossed*

Kat_Momof3

contoured is good.. my captain's chairs are contoured and I have no tippiness... whereas others who have the sienna with the super flat ones did.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC