My 3 Year Old in a Peg Perego Convertible

CuddlyMonsters

I finally got around to taking some picture of my 3 year old sitting in my 9 month old's Peg Perego Convertible.

In these pictures the seat is set to the 7th notch, which is the highest setting you can have it on for RF. My son weighs about 36lbs and it about 37" in height. His sitting height or torso is about 14.5". Just to give you an idea.

7322016020_6123dee7bf.jpg

7322015816_3a04cb7649.jpg

7322016204_33c14fb844.jpg

Because I kind of just stuck him in there last minute, I actually forgot to take the infant cushion out, so he actually has more room than there actually is as the infant cushion is only suppose to be use up until the infant is 22lbs.

ADS

Spam

Cute kid! I love the red, but idk why I'm not wanting this seat... yet anyways.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I like the red, but I"m pretty underwhelmed. I feel like a 37" kid with a 14.5" torso should have more room. But maybe I've just sold myself on the Foonf and nothing else compares ;)

gigi

The insert coming out would probably give him a couple inches of leg room...it is huge and makes the seat bowl shaped. I'm just surprised to hear someone say he looks squashed, as I thought "whoa! Look at all the room" LOL

Brianna

gigi said:
The insert coming out would probably give him a couple inches of leg room...it is huge and makes the seat bowl shaped. I'm just surprised to great someone say he looks squashed, as I thought "whoa! Look at all the room" LOL

That's what I thought too. It looks like more leg room than the MR.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

TXDani

Senior Community Member
It looks like he has more leg room than my 16 month old has in his ProRide

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It looks like he has more leg room than my 16 month old has in his ProRide

Yeah, but that's not fair. Every seat has more leg room than a ProRide with a child who has legs attached.

To be fair, his feet look like they're up the seat back, or he's on his toes. I'd be interested to see what it's like without the insert.

Wendy

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Well, this kid has about 15 lbs and 6" on my 3 year old, so I think I'm just used to having miles of room in anything ;)

TXDani

Senior Community Member
wendytthomas said:
Yeah, but that's not fair. Every seat has more leg room than a ProRide with a child who has legs attached.

To be fair, his feet look like they're up the seat back, or he's on his toes. I'd be interested to see what it's like without the insert.

Wendy

It was just an observation...her kid is three...my kid is 16 months...I don't think there is anything wrong with noting that. :confused:

Ninetales

If I can scrounge up the money, this is a real possibility for me. I'd rather have a Foonf because of the anti rebound, but the Peg may be more realistic if I can manage to find free shopping and some kind of sale.

Luckily she's slowing down. Her weight has been hovering around 36lbs and she hasn't grown more than a quarter inch per month in the last few months. So maybe we can make it to where I'm ok turning her.

CuddlyMonsters

If I can scrounge up the money, this is a real possibility for me. I'd rather have a Foonf because of the anti rebound, but the Peg may be more realistic if I can manage to find free shopping and some kind of sale.

Luckily she's slowing down. Her weight has been hovering around 36lbs and she hasn't grown more than a quarter inch per month in the last few months. So maybe we can make it to where I'm ok turning her.

We got ours @20% off at Bed Bath Beyond. We had to go into the store to order it, we used a 20% off coupon and got FREE shipping on it. Though FREE shopping would be nice too! :D

My son is starting to slow down some. Though these days he has been putting the food away and I am wondering where it is all going!

I wanted to get a Combi Coccoro, but if I was going to spend $200, I might as well just spend a little extra and have the option to use the seat a little longer. Plus I am wanting to ERF for a long as I can with her. Our budget would not allow us to get the Foonf and plus I kind of needed to replace seats...

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Apparently in Canada they're getting an ARB. I wish they'd roll that out here as an upgraded model or whatever, but probably not (considering they never did allow the anti-rebound handle position in the car here, even though it goes into that position, with the infant seat.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC