Best booster for 2007 Honda CRV

xmascarolmarie

I've been researching booster seats for a long time. I always wait for the latest thing and change my mind after the initial reviews. Are there any more new ones on the horizon or do I just need to decide between what is currently available?
DS is a small 5 1/2 year old. His current seat is a Radian but it is really starting to bother his neck...he has major sensory issues. He just hit 40 lbs so I would like to start booster training.

ADS

Brianna

With the current boosters on the market I'm sure you'll be able to find one that's a good fit for your son and vehicle. Have you tried any yet?

xmascarolmarie

I haven't really tried any because I get hung up on any comments where someone doesn't like it. A while back I did try a Turbobooster but went back to the Radian because the belt stalks in the CRV made it hard to buckle him. Initially I really wanted a booster that latches but now I just want to find a really good fit that works well in my CRV.

xmascarolmarie

I'd go up to $200 considering I was waiting for the Kiddy Cruiserfix but haven't been as gung ho after reading posts about it lately. It would be nice to find the perfect booster for under $100 but I just don't want to have to order a bunch and return until I find a great one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC