Jeep Liberty all terrain is this a good stroller

mburks26

Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3 Wheel Stroller - are these any good my driveway is rock and I am gonna need a stroller so I can walk my oldest to and from the bus daily come Aug. Im due in Sept but am not going to be able to drive for a few weeks and plus my husband may have a different job and he will not be home in the am and we have on car right now and there will be no one around to take my oldest to the bus and the driveway is at least 1000 ft we do have a grass path as well.
I do not want her walking in the am alone nor will the bus driver let her off in the pm with out seeing anyone (this is for all kids 5 grade and below regardless how far ur house is from the pick up and drop off)
I looked at the web site and it says it can be used with Safety 1st on board air
Does anyone know if it will work with the On board 35 just the reg not Air. That is the infant seat I have

Is there any other All terrain strollers that are good in the same price really cant afford anything to high in price.(do not need for jogging) just grass, rock driveway and roads.

ADS

bella_1818

We have an older (2007) model and we've loved it. Ours did not have the capability of accepting an infant carrier so we didn't start DS in it until about three months old. I added an aftermarket head support intended for an infant carrier carseat. We used the stroller heavily for three years on all terrains. I prefer it it BOBs and it is super easy to push. I thought it was heavy to load in the car when we first got it, but I dont have any issue now.

When we lived in Texas, I ran over a tumbleweed and had to have the inter tubes replaced at a bike shop. They filled the tires with nitrogen and that was really nice :D because the tires seemed less sensitive to temperature related pressure changes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC