Question Possible issue with USPS and carseat.

ericarizo

So I just got this radian from a trade that was sent almost all the way to my house and then sent almost all the way back where it came from and then finally made it here. Well I took it out and there is stress marks down the side, scratches,ripped sticker and the metal bar is dented in? Should I be concerned??? I am worried it might have been dropped on that side.

Last edited:
ADS

ericarizo

Here are more stress marks and scratches. This is all on one side of the seat.

Last edited:

tiggercat

Yes, I would be concerned. I wouldn't use an obviously damaged (dented!) seat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

christineka

I would send the photos to diono and ask them. There was a time when the bars were dented a lot. I think they may be made out of soft metal. I don't know about the stress marks.

ericarizo

The sender has insurance on it. The seat is only a year old. The side that has the dent is the same side with all the scratches and stress marks.

ericarizo

christineka said:
If it wasn't that way before shipping, then I'd see about that usps insurance coverage.

She said it wasn't that way before. The box it came in does not look damaged.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC