My Rodi Photos

christineka

I got a discounted Maxi Cosi Rodi. It's not my dream booster, but I like it more than other current seats I've tried. I love the closed belt guide. You stick the belt in and it won't come out unless you take it out. (We have the belt slipping out of the guide problem a lot with the old parkways, vivo, and used to be with the bodyguard too.) The headrest adjustment I hear is like other dorel seats. It's not convenient, but it is helpful in remembering which setting for each kid. The seat is not normally in the van, but in the car. It's the current car booster. I have 3 kids who sit in it. Oldest dd apparently hasn't been in the car since I got it. (She's too tall.) Top belt guide position is 20.5 inches, so fairly tall. The back goes on like the turbo and falls off like the turbo as well.

Photos in order are: 38 pound ds2 (he rides in the true fit in the car- I was just trying him out in the booster), 42 pound dd3 (She's leaning in the photo. She also hasn't been in the car and hasn't actually rode in the rodi), 59 pound ds2 (rides in it a lot), and 75 pound dd2 (twice), then the back of the rodi.

Attachments

• rodiB.JPG
    rodiB.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 71
  • rodiK.JPG
    rodiK.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 73
  • rodiEr.JPG
    rodiEr.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 68
  • rodiC.JPG
    rodiC.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 62
  • rodinobackC.JPG
    rodinobackC.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 64
  • rodiback.JPG
    rodiback.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 49
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC