NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

jordansmom

WOW! It's my lucky day! I just got the G-Luxe stroller as a gift for my SIL that I've been looking for!

Still have the Livia Frontier...who needs it?!

poohbear

would love the fr85 - could trade covers but don't even see a livia????
I see it - will keep refreshing if someone could release?

jordansmom

It's on page 2 for 129.99.

If you are desperate for a frontier at this price, I would take it if I were you. I'm pretty sure someone would swap covers with you since Livia is a high demand color!

Let me know what time to release!

jordansmom

OH NO! My cart must have timed out! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I lost both the frontier and g-luxe!

If anyone gets the g-luxe...I really wanted it!

jordansmom

Guess it wasn't meant to be for me today. Sorry to both of you hoping for the livia FR85. Hope one of you got it.

Logging out for a bday party and will hope for a g-luxe another day. Good luck everyone!

poohbear

OH NO! My cart must have timed out! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I lost both the frontier and g-luxe!

If anyone gets the g-luxe...I really wanted it!

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't get the FR85 - hopefully the other mama did! I've seen quite a few g-luxes come up, so hopefully it will come up again. NBD has just become ridiculous. I long for the days of last year when a BJCM would sit for days....

Cryssy Jane

I called to see if the fr85s were just in someone's cart or if they had been sold, but after 18 minutes on hold I hung up and am walking away

morlando27

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't get the FR85 - hopefully the other mama did! I've seen quite a few g-luxes come up, so hopefully it will come up again. NBD has just become ridiculous. I long for the days of last year when a BJCM would sit for days....

No, I didn't get it either. Didn't even see it come back up despite constant refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC