NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

littlelutes

Owlish said:
I've seen a few of them in the last few weeks so hopefully another will pop up soon. I'll keep my eye out for you. Do you want any particular color or will any do?

I'm glad someone got it! I would prefer licorice but would be happy with anything that isn't brown :)

mommabritt

Why is it that I have two seats for all my kids (one of whom 5steps in one of our cars and uses a nbb in the other), I never have any other kids with me to use other seats, have absolutely ZERO reason for another seat and still I drool over Coccoros?? Must. Stop. Looking. At. Carseats!

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

lovemy2kidstw

Ugh... This may have been my first & last time ordering from them :(. I have been waiting all day for UPS to get here. I ordered the baby trend expedition travel system so I could have a jogging stroller. The backrest on the stroller is broken in half on the inside, the car seat handle has indentations on the handle & a big scratch on the plastic part. I called & they are closed already. It is so frustrating!

Marvin711

So sorry! Was it listed open box or as is? They have really great customer service.

It really is a gamble ordering. I have to remind myself that I am buying store returns and open box items. I have gotten several new with tags things. But I got a stroller today that has a messed up canopy, I think we will be able to fix the connection though. It also has a small tear in canopy, but still a good deal at 1/2 of retail!

lovemy2kidstw

Marvin711 said:
So sorry! Was it listed open box or as is? They have really great customer service.

It really is a gamble ordering. I have to remind myself that I am buying store returns and open box items. I have gotten several new with tags things. But I got a stroller today that has a messed up canopy, I think we will be able to fix the connection though. It also has a small tear in canopy, but still a good deal at 1/2 of retail!

It was listed as open & resealed box. I think I can make it work by adding a memory foam stroller pad, but it's just upsetting. I've been setting here like a kid at Christmas all day waiting on it to get here. Oh well I guess we will see what they say in the morning.

mommabritt

lovemy2kidstw said:
It was listed as open & resealed box. I think I can make it work by adding a memory foam stroller pad, but it's just upsetting. I've been setting here like a kid at Christmas all day waiting on it to get here. Oh well I guess we will see what they say in the morning.

Could you put in a new board? I don't know what you paid for it but if it cost an extra $10 to replace the board it may be worth it. :)

lovemy2kidstw

mommabritt said:
Could you put in a new board? I don't know what you paid for it but if it cost an extra $10 to replace the board it may be worth it. :)

I don't know? It is sealed inside, there is no way to take the fabric off that I can see. I could do surgery on it though & probably fix it.

Owlish

lovemy2kidstw said:
Hmm.... I didnt think of that. I think I will call them & see what they say before I call NBD. Thanks for the idea :)

Please let us know how that goes :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Cryssy Jane

Ugh got my Britax carrier today. Paid $64.00 for it through Nbd. The UPC is cut out. :(
Eta it was listed as new

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

caritas

How good of quality do the UPCs need to be?

I have a Frontier box that I purchased before the promotion came out, and it's kind of beat up from shipping, but only faded/scraped, not cut or anything.

And how new do they need to be? I probably have one from a Boulevard box from like a few months or so ago.

Cryssy Jane

Jessica61624 said:
That sucks!

Yeah I'll be calling tomorrow considering they said it was new and I paid nearly retail. That's the only UPC I need and it's not like I'll ever use the carrier :-/

Jessica61624

Cryssy Jane said:
Yeah I'll be calling tomorrow considering they said it was new and I paid nearly retail. That's the only UPC I need and it's not like I'll ever use the carrier :-/

They have a good return policy.

mommabritt

Jessica61624 said:
They have a good return policy.

This. It's crappy that they misrepresented but again, we're buying leftovers. It's great they have such an awesome return policy.

StillThankful

This. It's crappy that they misrepresented but again, we're buying leftovers. It's great they have such an awesome return policy.

I looked up the NBD condition of New & Never Opened

Items are sealed in the original manufacturer's packaging and will include all parts/accessories that the manufacturer has included in the box. These items will look just the way you'd see them in a retail store.

Not sure if the UPC label taken off would make it not "new" and misrepresented. I could be wrong though.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC