NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Haley.h87

I have the BLVD in my cart if anyone wants it. I can't make myself buy it so I'll let it go if anyone needs it!

Marvin711

True! Just hate how difficult it is to get anything on there anymore! Tried for hours to get a zebra blvd last week for $150ish plus the 15 off code..

Lemonade

I bought a Momentum a couple of days ago. It say Momentum but the pattern was something that only comes for the Symphony (Static). They were already closed for the holiday weekend so I'm not sure what I'm getting. It's open box so also hoping it's new and not used. It was $90. It'll be a surprise.

love-pink

If anyone sees a B Ready or B Agile please please please let me know. Ive been stalking but never seem to catch one :eek:

ed_tricia

I know it's a long shot...anyone holding a frontier that doesn't want it? DD really wants Livia, but any of the colors will work. I stalked for hrs yesterday and nothing popped up, and today there are 3 and I missed them with internet issues.

momtoo3

There was a Livia FR85 a few minutes ago but it was showing unavailable. Now I can't get on the site at all. Anyone else having that problem?

ed_tricia

Yeah, I saw the Livia as unavailable. Making me crazy! I reset my router cause I thought it was my internet, but appears to be their site. Keep getting an error, but I can load pretty much any other site.

momtoo3

maybe after their lovely system maintenance it will be available. I will keep my eye out and grab it if I see it available. I am interested in the Cardinal (red) FR85 SICT if anyone should see it become available... or a blue FR85 if one gets added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC