NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Lilybug1

I agree I think it's weird that the Cardinal one totally disappeared while the Onyx continues to show up. I personally was stalking that one for a bit too and never saw it open up even for a second. So I don't know, but I just wanted to let you know that I did, for sure, buy the Livia Parkway and it's still there.

Owlish

crunchierthanthou said:
bah! Where'd the pictures go? It sure makes it harder to stalk. Did they disappear for anyone else?

Yeah, mine disappeared about an hour ago. I didn't realize how much I was relying on them until they were gone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

mommabritt

It could be worse...what if they moved the seats around on the page every minute or so and every time you refreshed you had to power search the page again.

Jessica61624

Does anyone else have trouble getting just the car seats ? When I click on it the site just repoads all the baby stuff. I'm mobile so that might be why.

mommabritt

Jessica61624 said:
Does anyone else have trouble getting just the car seats ? When I click on it the site just repoads all the baby stuff. I'm mobile so that might be why.

My friend said she can't follow the site links but if she searches they show up individually. Oh I'd be mad.

StillThankful

Because of NBD, I predict multiple spare car seats: cluttered closets, baby sitters with spares, nannies with spares, g-parents w/ spares, and spares for the spares for those just in case moments...:p:D

emma33021

It's the same for me (always been). Not just the car seats, but any category. However, the links work if I go by brand. So weird.

MommyShannon

Jessica61624 said:

If I use the links in the side, it doesn't work. If I click "kids and baby" at the top and get the drop down "pop up" menu and pick a category it works.

mommabritt

StillThankful said:
Because of NBD, I predict multiple spare car seats: cluttered closets, baby sitters with spares, nannies with spares, g-parents w/ spares, and spares for the spares for those just in case moments...:p:D

:p haha! Here's hoping!! I just want ONE Frontier...that is all. :)

StillThankful

:p haha! Here's hoping!! I just want ONE Frontier...that is all. :)

You'll get one! The best time to look is just to browse to see what's on there--kind of get in your mind that you have all the seats you need and really don't need another one. Then......that's when you'll find one. :p

But if you go on there hoping to score the BIG one, the seats just seem to get away from you. Well, at least for me.;)

Amartin100503

You'll get one! The best time to look is just to browse to see what's on there--kind of get in your mind that you have all the seats you need and really don't need another one. Then......that's when you'll find one. :p

But if you go on there hoping to score the BIG one, the seats just seem to get away from you. Well, at least for me.;)

So true!! They seemed to all be available when I didn't care or need one. Then when I decided to just do it, I can't get one for the life of me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC