NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

mommabritt

momofzacnalex said:
I just bought one marathon $112 total ! Woohoo. Now, I need to decide what to do with my $99 RA i purchased from BRU last week.

I'm sure could sell it easily and just recoup what you paid or return it to the store.

mommabritt

Bummer!!! The frontier is already gone :( If anyone snags one today and is willing to PM me I would make it worthwhile. I reallllly need one. Thanks!!

Marvin711

So I have been waiting for a cowmoo booster but it's gone! How long has it been unavailable? Should I keep refreshing or give up?

MFatt16

Ack! Not enough coffee, I was seat stalking and didn't realize all the boosters were actually in my cart!!!! and that's why they were unavailable. Didn't notice until they went out. Note to self....must consume all of my daily coffee before NBDing. I am pissed.

ckelly626

Not gloating. Honestly! But I am totally doing the happy happy scored a Frontier dance right about now! Thanks Emma33012!!!

mommabritt

Marvin711 said:
So I have been waiting for a cowmoo booster but it's gone! How long has it been unavailable? Should I keep refreshing or give up?

I had it for about 20 mins but then it magically disappeared!

mommabritt

How log do things show Unavailable after they've been paid for? I know someone scored the FN but I'm wondering if there's more than one there....

MFatt16

Ckelly bought the Frontier so that's gone.

Do you mean the Cowmoo was in your cart and now its gone? I think you have about 15 minutes to actually buy it before it goes back out on its own.

MFatt16

Quite awhile and there is usually just one. I bought the Compass and it still shows there as well.

However, it seems like they get a few of the same things over the next week or so. Since they deal in returns my own personal theory is that you see several of the same seat since they were on sale or something so they get mulitple returns of the same item.

I bought a Compass 4 days ago and another one popped up today but there haven't been any Compass for a long time and now 2....I think my theory is at least partially correct.

Lilybug1

It's the Onyx Frontier?

I'm new to NBD. How does it work typically? So it will say unavailable even if someone has already bought it, not jsut in someone's cart.

How long can it stay in someone's cart?

how long does it take to ship typically?

Owlish

I had the cow moo for a bit earlier as well, maybe twice, but let it go. I'd say keep trying.

Eta: Congrats Marvin!

MFatt16

It will say unavailable if it is in someone's cart and also if it is purchased. It takes awhile to disappear after it is really gone so you never really know. Just keep refreshing and keep trying because new stuff pops up every day. Shipping is pretty fast IME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC