NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

ckelly626

Just my luck. Shanna snags the prosport for me and a cow moo fr85 pops up. I have it in my cart if anyone needs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I hope you're getting my PMs. I'm writing them but they're not showing up as sent. If not, I do want it and can I send you PP so I don't miss out? Thanks!

And sorry if I look all over eager...lol...

momtoo3

I go to make lunch and of course that FR85 pops up. I really need to find a FR85 in blue, red or moo.

Cryssy Jane

I have a ma70 and blvd70 in my cart. I don't need either.

eta: 12:41pst I now how 2 onyx ma70s 128.99 and one blvd 70 onyx 179.99

eta2: 12:54, releasing everything in my cart.

Last edited:

keri1292

Hey guys! I have an idea. If you create an account just for playing...it seems a lot of you put things in your cart that you don't intend to buy...you can give the person that wants that item your account sign in and password and they can check out with their info. It doesn't save credit card #'s and most people check out with Paypal so that is even safer. I just tried it at home and I signed up under my junk mail account, went to another PC, signed in and the stuff was still in my cart. :cool: Is there something risky that I don't see about this method?

Just an idea for those that want to helps us with our scores. I absolutely stink at this game. :rolleyes:

Cryssy Jane

Hey guys! I have an idea. If you create an account just for playing...it seems a lot of you put things in your cart that you don't intend to buy...you can give the person that wants that item your account sign in and password and they can check out with their info. It doesn't save credit card #'s and most people check out with Paypal so that is even safer. I just tried it at home and I signed up under my junk mail account, went to another PC, signed in and the stuff was still in my cart. :cool: Is there something risky that I don't see about this method?

Just an idea for those that want to helps us with our scores. I absolutely stink at this game. :rolleyes:

I have no problem doing that :) Normally I just pp the money to whomever got it and they have it shipped to my place.

StillThankful

Ok. I was just casually checking the site and saw the Britax Advocate Anna, which said "currently unavailable." I thought someone had purchased it but when I went back on the site I was able to get it.

To top it off, you can use the code save10 to get it for 10% off.

Cryssy Jane

the sgl in cloudburst is up... that being said I'm not stalking carseats today. fingers crossed for strollers.

If anyone sees a baby jogger city mini single or a britax b-agile text me at 425-802-2604 pretty please.

Lenae

the sgl in cloudburst is up... that being said I'm not stalking carseats today. fingers crossed for strollers.

If anyone sees a baby jogger city mini single or a britax b-agile text me at 425-802-2604 pretty please.

I don't have LATCH, so it seems like a waste to me. And I really just want cow, lol.

mom2kandm

How long does it take them to ship? I ordered Monday and still haven't gotten a shipping notice.

I ordered a seat on mon and it was shipped yesterday, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I also ordered something yesterday and it was shipped the same day. One is coming from TN and the other one is coming from IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC