Babies R Us Registry Question

ctbcleveland

So, I was recently invited to a baby shower where the mom registered for a Graco travel system that included a SR30.

She also included a second base for a SR35. Are these seats+bases compatible? My understanding was NO, but then on BRU's website, the only other one they show is an old snugride base that only goes up to 22 lbs (according to the write-up). I am going to suggest to the mother that they don't match (if that is the case), but wanted to confirm my facts first.

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
You actually can't even buy the base that comes with the SR30 unless you call Graco and order it from them - and I seem to remember it being far more expensive than just buying the SR35 base. I guess the only real reason you'd want an actual SR30 base would be for 3-across though, since the 30 base is so much narrower than the 35.

Kobain's Mommy

Yep the SR30 works in the SR35 base. I was fooling around with my SR32 one day at the store and it clicked into the SR30 base.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC