Should I wait for the Como? Or just get the Blvd or Marathon?

amw2004

The Roundabout that we are replacing expires on 9/11 (can't forget that date). I am planning to order either the Blvd or the Marathon, but should I wait for the Como? I still have a few more weeks. I am hesitant to order a Como until I hear some reviews. Is there any chance it might suck? :p I sort of doubt it, but knowing my luck, I'll order it and there will be all sorts of problems with it.

FWIW, DS is turning 3 in December, is about 32" tall, about 27-ish lbs, and his torso measurement is about 11.5" to 12". He was moving a bit, so I'm not 100% sure. And I plan to turn him back to RF. He's FF now.

ADS

Melizerd

If I had time I would wait. The Comos go out this week I think and we know that there will be people here with them very soon too. There should be enough info in a week or so to decide.

I wish I had been able to wait.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I'm in the wait if you can crowd. I got a Marathon from the First Batch Released, and while it's a fine seat (I was still using it until last month, and I'll use it again when my baby is born until it expires), there were some issues that were corrected in the second batch. If nothing else, you can maybe try both in your vehicle and decide which YOU like best, which really, is more important than what other people think about them. ;)

DueInFeb

Can someone enlighten me about the Como? I can wait till Feb or later to buy a seat and I was planning on a second Boulevard but ... something I should know???

Thank you! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC