Question removing permanent marker from cover?

ADS

brookity

Nail polish remover will remove permanent marker from solid surfaces. It might be worth a try on the cover. I would test it in a small area first though because I would be worried that the fabric might melt if it is synthetic.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I would call Clek and see what they suggest. That fabric is unique and I'd worry that it might not react as you expect to some of these remedies. Plus, they may know a great way to remove permanent marker.

CuddlyMonsters

We cloth diaper in our house, so we have Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent.

Anyways, I have made a paste with the powered detergent and gotton permanent maker out of my son's jacket once. You can buy a sample of this stuff for less than a $1.

MorgieBear'sMama

I tried hair spray and got mist of it out then washed it twice with all f&c. I talked to Mike from Clek today about something else and mentioned it. He says to use just detergent anything harsher may break down the fabric. He also said he doesn't know if they have a cleaner from the fabric company but if they do he will send it along with my arm rest pads.

bella_1818

Also, when DH washed two pens with his dress clothes our dry cleaner recommended Goof-Off from Lowes. It was with paint thinner in a yellow spray bottle and it totally worked.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC