Safe Stop

amanny

I have had it with RN Safe Stops. The original that came with the seat had to be cut off because it would not come off. I emailed Diono a video and they sent a new one. I couldn't get that one on at all. I spent an hour doing everything I could think of. So I sent another video. They sent another one. Same issue. The hole is simply too small to hook on to the splitter plate that holds the straps. I've got to use this seat for a 37lb child. Does anyone else have this problem?

ADS

amanny

I only have phone access right now, no computer access. The one I have now will go half way on with a great deal of strenth and patience, but due to the way the hole gets smaller in the middle its impossible for it to go any farther. The first was a Sunshine Kids, the 2nd 2 were Diono, not sure if that makes a difference. The seat Im having issues with is a SK 65SL. Ive owned several other Radians and never had this issue.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC