Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

chicco harness issue?

I have a chicco keyfit 30 for my new little bean. I had to call their customer service today my harness straps are loosening when pulled after they are tightened. They ran me thru some trouble shooting with it and since it was so late when I got back to them, I have to wait till tomorrow to hear what our next step is. Its dom is 11/11, so its new. She obviously told me not to use it until I hear back from them and she thinks they will probably be sending me a new seat. Has anyone dealt with exchanges with them? Do you know the process? Thankfully I have a friend who is lending me her keyfit until this is resolved.
    Ethan (6*13*2000) 5 stepping big kid, Toryn (6*18*04) graco turbobooster, Julian (2*8*08) ERF in a MR, Jaxson, due 5*11*2012 seat undecided

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: chicco harness issue?

Dealing with Chicco is about as simple as it gets. They sent me a new seat and told me to throw the old one away. They actually sent me the entire seat with base. The problem was with the seat so they told me to enjoy the new base on them. I love them!!

They are sending me another seat. Its a different pattern (cubes), but said I could keep my current cover as well as cubes (Miro). It should be here in 1-2 days!
    Ethan (6*13*2000) 5 stepping big kid, Toryn (6*18*04) graco turbobooster, Julian (2*8*08) ERF in a MR, Jaxson, due 5*11*2012 seat undecided