In Search Of woven wrap

ADS

danivdp

You looking for a specific brand? I have a bunch of wraps I made, that are comparable to Germans, IMO. I've worn 4 kids now, and owned too many German wraps....I found some linen blend fabric at JoAnn's I've made wraps from. I'd have to go dig them out, so LMK if you want me to, or if you just want something brand name.

rxmommy

Ooo, that's pretty! What does 4.6m mean? Is that an average size? The only wrap I have ever used is a Moby.

What would you want for it?

You are sort of asking the wrong person. :eek: That's how long it is, but I know other wraps have numerical sizes (3, 4, etc...) so I don't really know what this one is equivalent to, sorry!! Over at thebabywearer.com they could probably help you. I did read that because it's a wide wrap (and it really is, that's sort why I didn't care for it much, and I just used my Beco!) it's perfect for rucksack back carries.

I'd like $80 for it. I can get you pictures and of course verify the length for you if you are interested!

caritas

a 4.6 is the average size. It's also known as a 6 on some brands.

If you are average sized, this is sufficient for you. If you are plus sized, you may want a 7 (5.1m). If you are petite, you could get away with a 5 (4.1m).

Most carries can be done with a 4.6 on an average sized person. :)

jewlsvern

You looking for a specific brand? I have a bunch of wraps I made, that are comparable to Germans, IMO. I've worn 4 kids now, and owned too many German wraps....I found some linen blend fabric at JoAnn's I've made wraps from. I'd have to go dig them out, so LMK if you want me to, or if you just want something brand name.

I am not looking for a specific brand, just a way to do a back wrap with a 3 month old. I would love something girly. Do you have anything?

jewlsvern

You are sort of asking the wrong person. :eek: That's how long it is, but I know other wraps have numerical sizes (3, 4, etc...) so I don't really know what this one is equivalent to, sorry!! Over at thebabywearer.com they could probably help you. I did read that because it's a wide wrap (and it really is, that's sort why I didn't care for it much, and I just used my Beco!) it's perfect for rucksack back carries.

I'd like $80 for it. I can get you pictures and of course verify the length for you if you are interested!

I love your wrap, but that is a lot more than I can do right now.

danivdp

I am not looking for a specific brand, just a way to do a back wrap with a 3 month old. I would love something girly. Do you have anything?

I have a natural, a celery green and cobalt blue, LOL. I'd let any of them go for $50ppd each. They are long. At least 5yds each. I'm a size 16, and I can most carries with them. BWCC tied Tibetian is my fave back carry.

I will hem to the length you want for an extra $10, dye with procion dyes (a color I have) for an extra $20.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC