Taryn in her SnugRide

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
OK, so we were real bored today :eek:

Her stats are in my signature (20.5 lbs, 30.5 inches). She's had the same torso height for the past 4 months or so. I wish I had pulled it out of storage to see how she fit at 1 year (I moved her to her marathon at 6 months)
2005SnugRide.jpg

Her head in relation to the top of the shell. She's about even (sorry I couldn't get a better pic of it). I also could BARELY get the harness on her, it was out almost all the way (the harness straps are about an inch or so below her shoulders)
HeightinSnugRide18mo.jpg

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
IS that a 22 lb/29 incher snugride? Gosh, she's cute :love: I love the cast sock!

Yep, a plain ol' SnugRide. I have a peanut, I'm telling you.

Oh, and that's her BabyLeg ;) I originally put it on to use at night so that the rough cast wouldn't scratch her leg, but now I just keep it on to keep it clean... it works for us!

amyg530

1. shes just as cute as can be
2. i love the baby legs, it makes her cast look very hip
3. i'd love to see a picture of her in the cast in the MA just to see how it all fits
4. i was playing around with our snugride the other day and i tried to put my 25 month old in it and he had a total fit, most likely b/c hes wayyyyy to big

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
What a little peanut! Way too cute! My second outgrew that same snugride at 10 months by height (he weighed somewhere in the neighbourhood of 16lbs).

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
3. i'd love to see a picture of her in the cast in the MA just to see how it all fits

Will do (I was actually going to do it before you asked as a "see? You can even RF with a broken leg!" thing). The way they set the cast (her knee is bent at maybe a 45 degree angle), she fits perfectly in the MA, with her toes resting on the seat back. It doesn't bother her in the slightest (I was a touch worried)

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I'm watching my 2yo cousin. When she say Taryn's picture she said

"look that baby!!! Baby een car sweet!!!! Baby TUTE!!!, Yep, TUTE baby mommy (she won't call me by my name, she just copies my own kids.) We go see???":D

Kimberly

Chameleon

Oh wow, she is just adorable!! I've never seen that snugride pattern, I like it. Love the baby legs!!

chickenman

now i kno why they make the britax hippo, for kids with casts, when i was doing my certification one of the instructors worked for orange county hospitals, where they have like 3 britax hippos which its the same thing as a marathon but with wider area for the legs, but its amazing she still fits in her snugride but that is the same pattern that my daughter came home in the hospital in

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Oh wow, she is just adorable!! I've never seen that snugride pattern, I like it. Love the baby legs!!

It's the "G" pattern (great name, right?). I got it to match my 'awesome' Graco CoachRider (in my researching before DD was born, I couldn't find any pram-style strollers (never heard of Peg Perego :rolleyes:). Meanwhile, I used the stroller maybe twice (thing weighed about 40 pounds :eek:), and so that pattern didn't matter as much as I thought :p

Anyone want to buy a practically new Coachrider? ;)

Holly

Shes so cute! Is she potty trained? It almost looks like she's wearng underwear, or is that a cloth diaper or part of her clothes?

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
I would love the coach rider but shipping that thing would be crazy!!!!! but your right it is a beast!

Clarissa

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Shes so cute! Is she potty trained? It almost looks like she's wearng underwear, or is that a cloth diaper or part of her clothes?

It's a cloth diaper (a Daisy Doodle, to be specific ;) - the trimmest diaper made, I'm pretty sure). DD was pretty good about pooping on the potty, but it's all gone to pot (no pun intended) since the cast.

I would love the coach rider but shipping that thing would be crazy!!!!! but your right it is a beast!

Wow, I was joking because I doubted anyone liked them (really, it wasn't that bad for the price, but we use our BOB for everything and are totally spoiled by the handling :p). But I can truly not imagine what shipping that beast would be (I got free shipping when I ordered it)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC